- Annual Membership Application
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
- Coaching Information
- e-Coaching Login
- Youth Module Field Sessions
- Clinics - Level E or D
- Request Coaching Clinic
- Request Field Session
- View Licensed Coaches
- Bridging the Gender Gap
- How to do my background check
- State Coaching Staff
- Academy Style Training
- Log In to e-Referee
- Referee Contacts
- Latest Ref News
- Referee Development Forms
- Licensed Referees
- Referee Calender
- Sign up to Ref MSA Events
- Report Abuse or Assault
MSA Online Registration and Player, Coach, Manager Pass and Roster Instructions:
Note - Pass orders submitted after 12:00 pm on Thursday will not be available until the following Monday.
Use the link below for Ordering your team's passes for the first time.MSA Division I Team Order - Player, Coach, and Manager Registration and Pass Request Form
All players must upload their current picture in their GotSoccer Account before passes can be released All coaches/managers must also have a current picture uploaded in their GotSoccer account as well.
Use the link below for ordering individual player, coach or manager passes. Use this link ONLY after you have already placed the initial team order for passes.Additional Player/Coach/Manager Registration and Passes
Available Online Guest Player Pass Forms: For currently registered MSA D1 players you may use the player's guest pass from their current team. If a player is direct registered with MSA and not currently registered/rostered to a MSA team OR if the player is a recreational player, the following forms must be completed.
MSA Division I Guest Player Pass Request Form
Use this link to request guest passes
The Guest player must upload their current picture in their GotSoccer Account
MSA Accepts E-Check, MasterCard, Visa and American Express
It is the policy of MSA not to issue refunds for permits, permissions, rosters
and player passes that are issued online through our e-Travel services.
Frequently asked Questions
- Who needs a pass?
- What information is needed for coaches and managers?
- What size does my pictures have to be?
- Can I upload pictures as I get them from my players?
The process is nearly the same and just as simple.
1. Complete the Guest Pass Request Form above.
2. Complete the Guest Player Permission Form.
3. Guest passes are only good for the dates requested
1. Your league registrar must complete your official roster in the MSA GotSoccer system.
2. A digital photo of each team member (player, coach, and administrator) must be uploaded in each members GotSoccer account. - the photo must be similar to that of a passport photo. Action shots nor shots where the entire face is not clearly visible will be processed.
3. All team members passes must be uploaded, passes cannot and will not be processed, until all pictures are obtained.
4. The player passes will be shipped via next day carrier.
5. Changes to rosters, such as adds, transfers, or drops, can be obtained by using this same process as described in items above. Any transfer forms, drop letters, etc. must be received by MSA prior to a new official MSA online roster being updated and released.
9. All roster changes for adding/transferring new players will be held for the 14 day wait period. Approved rosters will be released/posted to the manager on the 14th day after receipt. New player passes will be shipped to arrive to the manager on the 13th.
10. It will not be possible to bring the rosters and pictures and wait for them to be processed.
Frequently asked Questions
Who needs a pass?
Every person that is on the roster must have a pass, this includes your League Director of Coaching, if he/she is on your roster. MSA has obtained pictures of some of the DOC’s and can e-mail you that picture to upload.
What information is needed for coaches and managers?
All address information and you must insure that each coach, assistant coach or manager has completed their online kidsafe form. You must also have each coach, assistant and managers' birthday, so MSA can verify background checks.
What size does my pictures have to be?
Pictures must be no larger than 400KB file size, any larger will not load. Pictures must be saved in the .jpg format ONLY. Contact the MSA office if you have questions about this procedure. The system will not recognize .tiff, .bmp or .wmf formats. If you submit in these formats you will delay your passes and may incur additional charges.
Can I upload pictures as I get them from my players?
Yes, but a handling charge is automatically processed every time you go back to upload new pictures. It is more cost effective if you wait and upload all the pictures at once, as the passes will not be processed until all pictures are obtained anyway.