- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
- Log In to Game Officials
- Referee Contacts
- Latest Ref News
- Referee Development Forms
- 2016 MSA Licensed Officials
- 2016 MSA Certified Assignors
- 2016 Certified MSA Instructors
- 2016 Certified MSA Assessors
- Sign up to Ref MSA Events
- Report Abuse or Assault
MCSL State League
- TO DOWNLOAD GAME REPORTS:
LOG INTO TEAM ACCOUNT – EVENTS – 2016-2017 MCSL LEAGUE – click on Schedule tab. On the left side of the page beside the Game # there is a .pdf symbol. Click on it to open the game card and print it off. Each team should print off a game card to complete. The teams should keep the hard copy in their files and have it readily available if requested.
- TO REPORT SCORES: This can be done online or via phone
On the game card the teams print, there is an event ID and PIN number located on the card. They can either call in the score at (904) 758-0875, use the mobile website or go to the scoring section located on the user login page. When they go to either of these, it will prompt them for the event ID and PIN number, after they input these it will ask them for the game number then it will let them enter in the score/misconduct.
We also wanted to provide you with information for Game Days:
- Teams are to arrive 10-15 prior to game time
- It is the Home team’s responsibility to wear an alternate jersey should a color conflict occur and the Game Referee requests a jersey change. The home team is listed first in the game schedule.
- Teams are to provide MSA players passes and have an Official MSA Game Roster on hand. If a team has more than 18 players on the roster, only the 18 playing in the game should be listed – all others should be lined off the game roster.
- US Club passes are NOT permitted for any MCSL game.
- ALL 18 player passes should be checked prior to each game.
- Each team to provide 1/2 of Game fees (per team - cash)
Age Referee Assistant 1 Assistant 2 Halves
17U – 19U $50 $40 $40 45 min.
15U – 16U $40 $30 $30 40 min.
13U – 14U $35 $25 $25 35 min.
11U – 12U $30 $20 $20 30 min.
- Officials should sign Game Reports (Both teams provide a report to Official)
- In the event a red card is issued, the player(s) may sit on the team bench for the remainder of the game. The player(s) becomes the responsibility of the coach. Should the player become disruptive, he/she should be instructed to leave the field with the team’s manager.
- USYS Substitution Rules apply for all 15U and older C1 games.
- Player substitutions for u13 – u14 divisions are unlimited.
- For all other age groups, a maximum of 7 substitutions for each team shall be allowed in each game during each half of play and during overtime play. After leaving the game during a half of play, the substituted player may no re-enter the game. Substitutions may be made with the consent of the referee, at the following times:
- Prior to your team’s throw in
- Prior to any goal kick
- After any goal
- After an injury for either team when the referee stops play
- When the referee stops play to caution a player, on the cautioned player may be substituted prior to the restart of the game
- Half time Interval
c. The referee will review all 18 player passes prior to the beginning of the game. Before each half, the referee or assistant referee (AR) will receive the player passes from a team official for the starting 11 players. When a substitute player enters the game they will hand their pass to the AR. Player passes will be returned to the team official after each half. It will be the responsibility of the team manager to obtain the passes at the end of the game.
- The player pass(es) may be pulled but not held for a red card. Once the Game Report is completed by the official, the pass(es) should be returned to the team manager.
- It is the responsibility of the team manager to complete a suspension report for the carded player at the next scheduled MCSL game. All completed suspension reports should be submitted to the MCSL Scheduler within 48 hours of suspension being served.
- An ejected coach must leave the game premises prior to the referee restarting the game.
- 12U Games - NO heading is allowed. There is NO build out line for these games.
- The winning team shall post final game score into their GotSoccer Acct
ALL Competitive & Developmental teams are invited to participate. There will be three (3) leagues: Competitive I (11U-18U), Competitive II (9U-18U), and Developmental (9U-12U) ages only). The league will be governed by the Competitive League Committee along with a League Administrator (scheduler). If your organization is interested in hosting a weekend of play, please contact Glenna Sullivan.
Spring Play Dates: Locations TBD
January 28-29, 2017:
(11U - 12U NORTH only) - Hernando
February 18-19, 2017:
C2 - Starkville, C1 - Brandon (NWRAA) & Gulfport
March 18-19, 2017:
C1 - Brandon (NWRAA), C2 - Tupelo
March 25-26, 2017 -
(Competitive II & Developmental Only
plus RAINOUT DATE C1)
April 29-30, 2017:
Brandon & Starkville
(CI Only plus
RAINOUT DATE for CII & Developmental)
Locations of play will be regional (see policy) throughout the state for CII & Developmental leagues. C1 league play may coincide at the same location as the CII games depending on field availability. MSA organizations are encouraged to host these games and will be compensated for hosting at a per-game rate.
Fall Season – August 8, 2016
$200.00 per team