- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
MCSL State League
WEEKENDS OF MCSL PLAY 2018-2019:
AUGUST 18-19, 2018 - BRANDON, MS
SEPTEMBER 15-16, 2018
SEPTEMBER 29-30, 2019
OCTOBER 6-7, 2018
2018-2019 MCSL SCHEDULE
06 DIVISION MUST HAVE ALL MCSL GAMES COMPLETED NO LATER THAN NOVEMBER 1, 2018. THESE GAMES ARE FOR QUALIFICATION INTO THE SPRING NATIONAL LEAGUE MIDSOUTH CONFERENCE AS WELL AS SEEDING INTO THE 2019 PREMIER CUP.
- TO DOWNLOAD GAME REPORTS:
LOG INTO TEAM ACCOUNT – EVENTS – 2018-2019 MCSL LEAGUE – click on Schedule tab. On the left side of the page beside the Game # there is a .pdf symbol. Click on it to open the game card and print it off. Each team should print off a game card to complete. The teams should keep the hard copy in their files and have it readily available if requested.
- TO REPORT SCORES: This can be done online or via phone
On the game card the teams print, there is an event ID and PIN number located on the card. They can either call in the score at (904) 758-0875, use the mobile website or go to the scoring section located on the user login page. When they go to either of these, it will prompt them for the event ID and PIN number, after they input these it will ask them for the game number then it will let them enter in the score/misconduct.
We also wanted to provide you with information for Game Days:
- Teams are to arrive 10-15 prior to game time
- It is the Home team’s responsibility to wear an alternate jersey should a color conflict occur and the Game Referee requests a jersey change. The home team is listed first in the game schedule.
- Teams are to provide USYS/MSA players passes and have an Official MSA Game Roster on hand. If a team has more than 18 players on the roster, only the 18 playing in the game should be listed – all others should be lined off the game roster.
- US Club passes are NOT permitted for any MCSL game - ONLY MSA/USYS PASSES.
- ALL 18 player passes along with coaches & managers will be checked prior to each game.
- Each team to provide 1/2 of Game fees (per team - exact cash)
Age Referee Assistant 1 Assistant 2 Halves
17U – 19U $50 $40 $40 45 min.
15U – 16U $40 $30 $30 40 min.
13U – 14U $35 $25 $25 35 min.
- Officials should sign Game Reports (Both teams provide a report to Official)
- In the event a red card is issued, the player(s) may sit on the team bench for the remainder of the game. The player(s) becomes the responsibility of the coach. Should the player become disruptive, he/she should be instructed to leave the field with the team’s manager.
- USYS Substitution Rules apply for all 15U and older games. For all other age groups, a maximum of 7 substitutions for each team shall be allowed in each game during each half of play and during overtime play. After leaving the game during a half of play, the substituted player may no re-enter the game. Substitutions may be made with the consent of the referee, at the following times:
- Prior to your team’s throw in
- Prior to any goal kick
- After any goal
- After an injury for either team when the referee stops play
- When the referee stops play to caution a player, on the cautioned player may be substituted prior to the restart of the game
- Half time Interval.
- The referee will review all 18 player passes prior to the beginning of the game. Before each half, the referee or assistant referee (AR) will receive the player passes from a team official for the starting 11 players. When a substitute player enters the game they will hand their pass to the AR. Player passes will be returned to the team official after each half. It will be the responsibility of the team official to obtain the team's passes at the end of the game
Player substitutions for u13 – u14 divisions are unlimited.
- The player pass(es) may be pulled but not held for a red card. Once the Game Report is completed by the official, the pass(es) should be returned to the team manager.
- It is the responsibility of the team manager to complete a suspension report for the carded player at the next scheduled MCSL game. All completed suspension reports should be submitted to the MCSL Administrator within 48 hours of suspension being served.
- An ejected coach must leave the game premises prior to the referee restarting the game.
- The HOME team shall post final game score into their GotSoccer Acct within 24 hours of games completion