- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
- Log In to Game Officials
- Referee Contacts
- Latest Ref News
- Referee Development Forms
- Licensed Referees
- Referee Calender
- Sign up to Ref MSA Events
- Report Abuse or Assault
State Games of MS
All questions and concerns regarding the State Games of Mississippi not covered below should be directed to:
The State Games of Mississippi Committee
P.O. Box 5866
Meridian, MS 39302-5866
Visit the State Games Website...
Order MSA Player Passes for State Games Here
PLAYER PASS ORDERS FOR STATE GAMES WILL NOT BE PROCESSED
UNTIL TUESDAY, MAY 19, 2015.
ALL PASSES MUST BE ORDERED BY 5:00 pm THURSDAY, JUNE 12, 2015
Division II registered teams that are not adding any players need only to obtain player passes from the MSA office and use their existing roster.
Any player registered on a Division 1 Roster and was transferred back to a D3 Recreation Roster prior to Feburary 28 of the current Seasonal Year, may participate in State Games.
Any Division 1 player that transfers back to Division 3 after February 27 of the current Seasonal Year is NOT eligible for State Games All-Star recreational division but may participate with a team in the Elite division.
Dual registered teams (teams comprised of players from D3 recreational teams) must pay a secondary registration fee and obtain player passes from MSA. You may create your State Games roster using the Division II E-pass system. The roster will be reviewed and released after the applicable fees are paid. Division II teams that are not adding any players may use their existing roster and player passes. Dual or secondary teams will participate in the All-Star Recreational Division unless otherwise requested.
Primary registered teams (D1 or D2 primary) are eligible to participate in the State Games of Mississippi. All players participating on a primary team are required to have a player pass. D1 or D2 primary teams that are not adding any players may use their existing roster and player passes. These teams will compete in the Elite Division.
U7 and U8 teams are not required to obtain player passes.
Contact the MSA office directly for roster or player pass issues.
State Games Policies
1. MSA Sanction and limits - The State Games of Mississippi is an Olympic style recreational level event held throughout the state that involves several youth athletic events. MSA sanctions the State Games of Mississippi as an event that promotes youth soccer in the State of Mississippi. It is not operated by MSA and therefore administrative details of that event are at the sole discretion of the State Games Committee, however the following policy applies to all MSA teams:
2. Deadlines - All rosters and appropriate fees must be submitted to the MSA office by noon Monday following the State Recreational Cup. All requests for rosters, player cards and travel permits are subject to normal MSA deadlines and charges. Any team who wishes to play in State Games of Mississippi must do so in one of two ways:a. As a registered and rostered team that was in effect as of the closing date of the MSA State Recreational Championship Tournament.
b. A Division II All-Star Team (excluding previously rostered Division I Players).
3. State Game Tournaments – All State Games Tournaments shall comply with all requirements for MSA Sanctioned tournament application and post-tournament reporting.
4. State Games Teams – Each local organization shall be responsible for determining which teams it will send to the State Games of Mississippi. Each local organization must announce and publish its method of such determination with their member-in-good standing documentation.
5. Referee Abuse/Assault - MSA reserves all rights and control over any of its registered players or members who commit referee abuse or assault. Officials involved in The State Games of Mississippi must report any cases of Referee abuse or assault to the MSA immediately.