- Annual Membership Application
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
- Coaching Information
- e-Coaching Login
- Youth Module Field Sessions
- Clinics - Level E or D
- Request Coaching Clinic
- Request Field Session
- View Licensed Coaches
- Bridging the Gender Gap
- How to do my background check
- State Coaching Staff
- Academy Style Training
- Log In to e-Referee
- Referee Contacts
- Latest Ref News
- Referee Development Forms
- Licensed Referees
- Referee Calender
- Sign up to Ref MSA Events
- Report Abuse or Assault
1. If you are not registered with a MSA organization please select the link below to register directly with MSA prior to registering for ODP tryouts.
Register Direct with MSA for ODP
2. If you are already registered with a MSA organization or have registered directly with MSA, please select the link below to complete your registration for ODP tryouts
Enroll In Mississippi ODP tryouts for 2013-2014
2013/2014 ODP Try-out for boys and girls born between 2003 – 1997
Sept 14 North - Oxford, MS
Sept 28 South – Gulfport, MS
October 19 Central - Jackson, MS
Times for all Locations - 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM and 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
ODP Enrollment is managed through the Players account with their own club in GotSoccer.
FIRST - The player must have an account in the MSA GotSoccer Registration System.
Enrollment Information - Read this section and all forms carefully and completely.
Insure that your e-mail is correct in the Got Soccer system and that you have your e-mail account set to allow e-mails from mississippisoccer.org (More often this is an issue with bellsouth and comcast accounts).
Enrollment only adds the player to the ODP tryout event.
After completeing after completing tryouts and being successfully invited to the Mississippi State Select team Pool, log into "Enroll in MSA Training Pool" using your account. You will receive e-mails advising of ongoing training sessions, pool sessions, or team sessions.
Players must be registered with MSA before registering in MSA ODP.
Use the link above or contact the MSA to register with MSA before proceeding if you are currently not registered in an MSA Organization. (Examples would include, registered in another state, not playing on a team at all, US Club Soccer, etc.)
Use these forms for Regional Events