- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- Soccer Links
- Registrar FAQ's
- MSA Club Territories
ODP / State Select Info
ODP remains one of the best avenues for exposure to top Universities/Colleges and the US Regional and National teams.
How the NEW Program Works
1. Open Identification Sessions are open to all players 11u - 13u ONLY wanting to be involved in the ODP program. These players are identified based on the proper age division level of play. Through training session and attending a few events, the players should continue to develop as the season progresses.
Players 14u-17u are placed in the program through referral of their respective club leaders only.
Please note: No player may enter the program without properly registering.
2. State Select Player Pools for 11u-13u divisions ONLY are established for training and additional evaluation (if needed). Once the ID sessions are completed, players selected should enroll for training and pay for training sessions to be held over several months.
Players 11u-13u ONLY: parents may pay a one-time training fee or five (5) split payments deducted from their credit card monthly over the duration of the season. The training sessions will be 2-hour sessions. Up to four 2-hour sessions will be held during the duration of the ODP season. Dates and time of the training sessions shall be scheduled by the State ODP Program Director in conjunction with the Head Coach.
The Benefits of Participating in ODP and Mississippi State Select Teams
1. Development as a player. The opportunity to train and play with the best player's in one's age group.
2. Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches.
3. Quality competition. Games against other state association ODP and State Select teams.
4. Exposure to regional and national team coaches.
5. The opportunity to represent one's state, region, or country in competition..
QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS
In the event you have any questions and/or comments concerning the ODP/State Select program please contact email@example.com