- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
ODP / State Select Info
Goals of ODP (Mississippi's State Select) Program
1.) Provide exposure to College Coaches
2.) Provide high level training to benefit and enhance the development of players
3.) Identify a pool of players in each age group to work toward the US National Team
ODP remains one of the best avenues for exposure to top Universities/Colleges and the US National Teams.
How the Program Works
1. An Open ODP Identification Session is held for players wanting to be involved in the program. Players are identified based on the proper age division level of play.
Please note: No player may enter the player pool without first registering for ODP.
2. State Select Player Pools are established for training and additional evaluation (if needed). Once the ID sessions are completed, players selected should enroll for training and pay for training sessions held over a several months.
Players may pay a one-time fee or three (3) split payments deducted from their credit card monthly over the training period.
The training sessions are 2-hour sessions to be held during the course of the ODP season.
Dates and time of the training sessions shall be scheduled State Technical Director in conjunction with the Head Coach. Two training sessions will be held on Sunday afternoons as scheduled.
3. State Select Teams will be identified in March for additional team specific training and events. There shall be no further fees for training.
Each player is responsible for their Regional ODP Camp Fees. For the 2018/19 Regional Camps, the fee will be $700 per player.
The Benefits of Participating in ODP and Mississippi State Select Teams
1. Development as a player. The opportunity to train and play with the best player's in one's age group.
2. Quality instruction from nationally licensed coaches.
3. Quality competition. Games against other state association ODP and State Select teams.
4. Exposure to regional and national team coaches.
5. The opportunity to represent one's state, region, or country in competition.
6. Exposure to college coaches.
QUESTIONS AND/OR COMMENTS
In the event you have any questions and/or comments concerning the ODP/State Select program please contact firstname.lastname@example.org