- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
- Log In to Game Officials
- Referee Contacts
- Latest Ref News
- Referee Development Forms
- 2016 MSA Licensed Officials
- 2016 MSA Certified Assignors
- 2016 Certified MSA Instructors
- 2016 Certified MSA Assessors
- Sign up to Ref MSA Events
- Report Abuse or Assault
Latest News & Info
ODP remains one of the best avenues for exposure to top Universities/Colleges and the US National Teams.
2016 01-99 BOYS ODP POOLS NAMED
2016 01-99 GIRLS ODP POOLS NAMED
2016 05-02 BOYS ODP POOLS NAMED
2016 ST. LOUIS EVENT REGISTRATION
2016 ST LOUIS ROSTERS
USYS MEDICAL RELEASE
2016 ODP STATE CAMP REGISTRATION
WHAT TO BRING TO STATE CAMP
2016 ODP STATE CAMP BROCHURE
2016 DALLAS EVENT REGISTRATION
ODP REGIONAL CAMP REGISTRATION
Deadline for Registration is June 25, 2016 -
All fees must be paid at this time
|July 6-10, 2016 - 2003's|
|July 12-16, 2016 - 2002's & 1999's|
|July 18-22, 2016 - 2000's & 2001's|
|2016 BOYS CAMP DATES|
|July 8-12, 2016 - 2000, 2001, 2002|
|July 13-17, 2016 - 1999 & 2003|
Items to bring to Regional ODP Camp
· Soccer ball inflated to regulation pressure and size
· All playing surfaces are grass
· All players must wear regulation shin guards
· Bug Spray
· Rain Jacket (it rains most afternoons)
· Clothing to wear in down time.
· Players must wear shoes at all times.
· Pillow, Sheet, Blanket
· Shower supplies (shampoo, soap, and misc.)
· Bring a trash bag to put your gear bag in at the field in case it starts to rain
· Money for laundry $5.00 in quarters, t-shirts, miscellaneous gear and items
Do not bring any item that will distract the player from the reason that they are at camp
ODP Administrators reserve the right to confiscate any item that is a distraction and return at the end of camp
Each player will receive two jerseys, two shorts, two pair of socks, three training jerseys and a cinch bag. The players must return the jerseys and shorts, however the socks, training jerseys and cinch bag are for the player to keep. Items will be distributed at camp.
Bring EXTRA SHORTS that are specific to the below:
ALL BLACK NO LOGOS -- to wear during their training sessions. These shorts can NOT have NIKE or ADIDAS logos or stripes, they MUST BE plain black, PERIOD.
SOCKS - if players want to bring extra socks – must be PLAIN – NO ADIDAS STRIPES etc. Red or black plain socks are preferred.
T-Shirts - if players want to bring extra t-shirts – must be PLAIN – NO Logos (Trading gear excluded)
Swaps: Old tournament shirts or unique soccer items that you can trade with players from other states on the last day of camp.
· Plan to arrive and be checked in by 1:30pm (the day that camp starts) More detail information will be provided later concerning where and when to meet. Check in is for team Coach and Manger ONLY; no players or parents.
· Parents are not allowed to accompany players to their rooms once the dorms are closed
· Rooms will be assigned by administrators at a later date ( Note: Any damage to the room will be charged to the player and must be payable at check out)
If you have any further questions please email:
Technical Director of Coaching and Player Development
Mississippi Soccer Association