- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
- Log In to Game Officials
- Referee Contacts
- Latest Ref News
- Referee Development Forms
- 2017-18 MSA Licensed Officials
- 2017-18 MSA Certified Assignors
- Sign up to Ref MSA Events
- Report Abuse or Assault
e-Pass - Rec-Plus
This is for players that play on BOTH a recreational team and a Rec-Plus (Allstar) team.
MSA Online Player Pass and Roster Instructions:
Note - Passes submitted after 12:00 pm on Thursday will not be available until the following Monday.
Passes include Secondary Registration with USYSA/USSF/MSA and insurance .
COACHES - DO NOT CREATE A TEAM ACCOUNT IN GOT SOCCER - This may only be done by your Club Registrar. IF you do so, the team will not be recognized as a Mississippi Team.
Available Online Rec-Plus Pass/Roster Forms:
MSA Rec-Plus Team Pass Request Form
Use this link for placing your team's initial order for player, coach, and manager passes.
All players, coaches and managers must upload their current picture in their GotSoccer Account before passes can be released
Additional Rec-Plus Player, Coach and/or Manager Passes- To be used after initial passes are ordered for Rec-Plus Players, Coaches, or Managers.
All players, coaches, and managers must upload their current picture in their GotSoccer Account before passes can be released.
Use this link to log in to your GotSoccer Team Account to print your roster
MSA Guest Player Pass Request Form
Use this link to request guest passes
The Guest player must upload their current picture in their GotSoccer Account
MSA Accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express
It is the policy of MSA not to issue refunds for permits, permissions, rosters
and player passes that are issued online through our e-services.
Frequently asked Questions
- Who needs a pass?
- What information is needed for coaches and managers?
- What size does my pictures have to be?
- Can I upload pictures as I get them from my players?
The process is nearly the same and just as simple.
1. Complete the Guest Pass Request Form in the e-Travel section of the MSA website (also available below).
2. Complete the form and follow the upload instructions for photos.
3. You may request up to six (6) passes at one time, but only for a single date.
4. Guest passes are only good for the dates requested.
1. You must obtain your signed official roster (MSA format) from your league registrar.
2. COACHES - DO NOT CREATE A TEAM ACCOUNT IN GOTSOCCER. That may only be done by your Club Registrar! IF you do so, that team will not be recognized as a Mississippi Division II Team
3. A digital photo of each team member (player, coach, and administrator) must be uploaded in their GotSoccer Account.
4. Once steps 1-3 are completed, the manager will complete the Online Roster Form (link available below) and follow the instructions for uploading photos. It is imperative that the digital photo files are sized appropriately. Photos should be cropped to tall (portrait) orientation (or taller than wide). Pictures must be saved in the .jpg format ONLY. Contact the MSA office if you have questions about this procedure. Pictures must be no larger than 400KB file size, any larger will not upload
5. Once photos are uploaded, complete the payment process by using a debit or credit card; it is more cost effective if you wait and upload all the pictures at once, as the passes will not be processed until all pictures are obtained and each additional batch upload is assessed a service charge.
6. A Team Account password can be obtained from the Club Registrar by the designated team administrator for access to the online MSA approved roster.
7. The player passes will be shipped via next day carrier. A permanent marker “sharpie” must be used for signatures.
8. Changes to rosters, such as adds, transfers, or drops, can be obtained by using this same process as described in items 1-5 above. Any transfer forms, drop letters, etc. must be received by MSA prior to a new official MSA online roster being updated and released.
9. All roster changes for adding/transferring new players will be held for the 14 day wait period. Approved rosters will be released/posted to the manager on the 14th day after receipt. New player passes will be shipped to arrive to the manager on the 13th.
10. It will not be possible to bring the rosters and pictures and wait for them to be processed.
Frequently asked Questions
Who needs a pass?
Every person that is on the roster must have a pass, this includes your League Director of Coaching, if he is on your roster. MSA has obtained pictures of some of the DOC’s and can e-mail you that picture to upload.
What information is needed for coaches and managers?
All address information and you must insure that each coach, assistant coach or manager has completed their online kidsafe form. You must also have each coach, assistant and managers birthday, so MSA can verify background checks.
What size does my pictures have to be?
Pictures must be no larger than 400KB file size, any larger will not load. Pictures must be saved in the .jpg format ONLY. Contact the MSA office if you have questions about this procedure. The system will not recognize .tiff, .bmp, .doc or .wmf formats. If you submit in these formats you will delay your passes and may incur additional charges.
Can I upload pictures as I get them from my players?
Yes, but a new handling charge is automatically processed every time you go back to upload new pictures. It is more cost effective if you wait and upload all the pictures at once, as the passes will not be processed until all pictures are obtained anyway.