- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- Soccer Links
- Registrar FAQ's
- MSA Club Territories
Available Mississippi Soccer e-Travel Forms:
US Youth Soccer Region III State Associations (Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, North Texas, South Texas) agree to permit duly registered US Youth Soccer teams that are currently in good standing with their respective State Associations and US Youth Soccer to play across state boundaries within Region III. Such play will only be permitted with notification of intent to the respective state offices.
- The following items should be available for review by the authorized hosting organization when traveling out of state:
- A completed copy of the Region III Interregional Travel Notice.
- A copy of your Official State Roster and Guest Player Roster, if applicable.
- US Youth Soccer member passes for each player, guest player and team official listed on the roster and traveling with the team.
- Properly executed emergency medical treatment authorizations for each player.
Log into your team account in GotSoccer and request e-travel. You will select one of the three following statements.
|1. We are traveling out of state to an event that is sponsored and sanctioned by a US Youth Soccer Affiliate as a Restricted Tournament (RT) for USYS Members only.
2. We are traveling out of state to an event that is sponsored and sanctioned by a US Youth Soccer Affiliate as an Unrestricted Tournament (UT) that may include non-USYS members/
3. We are traveling out of state to an event that is sponsored and sanctioned by a non-US Youth Soccer Affiliate**
**Please note: When attending this tournament you will not be covered under the Mississippi Soccer Insurance Policy. Please verify with the tournament director to ensure additional insurance has been purchased to provide coverage to your team(s).
Do not Proceed if you are unsure. Contact the Tournament or review the Tournament Hosting Agreement for details
Step by Step Instructions
1. Log In to your team account
2. Select events
3. Select e- travel
4. Search for event and complete the request
MSA Accepts MasterCard, Visa and American Express
It is the policy of MSA not to issue refunds for permits, permissions, rosters and player passes that are issued online through our e-Travel services.