- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
- Log In to Game Officials
- Referee Contacts
- Latest Ref News
- Referee Development Forms
- 2016 MSA Licensed Officials
- 2016 MSA Certified Assignors
- 2016 Certified MSA Instructors
- 2016 Certified MSA Assessors
- Sign up to Ref MSA Events
- Report Abuse or Assault
Soccer Across America Grants
The Mississippi Soccer Association is now welcoming applications for grant funding through its special program Soccer Across America.
Soccer Across America is designed to introduce the sport of soccer to youngsters living in communities not yet served by existing clubs and leagues. Focused on making soccer available to lower-income children in underserved communities, Soccer Across America provides soccer training and administrative guidance to players and organizations who might otherwise not be exposed to the sport. Soccer Across America also helps new programs find the funding and equipment to begin and then to expand their activities. For more information on the program visit :
The current grants are designed to help soccer organizations in one of the primary goals of the program
- To reach out to children in under-served and socio-economically disadvantaged places in order to offer them an on-going program of positive sports activities through soccer.
Grants are for up to $500 per organization with the grant applicant committing to providing an amount matching the grant in pursuit of their program goal. Supplemental grants may be awarded for the same program.
Grant applications should include the following information.
- Brief description of the program to be funded with the grant; including how the program addresses the goal outlined above.
- A statement of a commitment of matching funds to the amount being requested in the grant
- The manner in which the grant receiving organization will measure the success of the program in achieving the goal.
If awarded a grant the organization may be asked to summarize the program funded, how the grant was used, and if changes could be suggested for future programs.
Please send grant request materials to:
Mississippi Soccer Assn
628 Lakeland East Dr Ste D
Flowood, MS 39232