- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- Soccer Links
- Registrar FAQ's
- MSA Club Territories
International or Foreign Born Players - NEW!
USSF has updated and instituted new policy for International or Foreign Born Players.Click here for more information and the new forms. It is now a requirement for players age 10 and older to receive international clearance. This is a change from the previous policy.
- Medical Release Form [pdf]
- Request for Player Transfer or Release - Link
- Parental Consent to Travel and Treatment Letter [pdf]
- Player Suspension Report - Link
- Interstate Player Transfer or Release - Link
- Referee Game Evaluation [pdf]
League Forms/Requests and Information:
- Application for Exhibition Game [pdf]
- Add Your Tournament to the MSA Tournament Directory - Link
- League Affiliation Form [pdf]
- Boundary Revision Request [pdf]
- Constitution and Bylaws Review Form [pdf]
- MSA Fee Structure - Link
- Submit Your KidSafe Form Online Links to GotSoccer.
- MSA Tournament Bid Application [pdf]
- Notification to Disband a Team [pdf]
Insurance Information and Forms:
Coaching Procedures and Forms:
- ODP Expense Claim Form [pdf]
- South Region State Team Camp Roster Form
- South Region ODP Code of Conduct Form
- Region ODP Information Sheet
- South Region ODP Medical Questionairre Form
- South Region ODP Medical Release Form
- RSuth Region ODP Player Data Form
- ODP Expense Claim Form
- USSF Game Report
- USSF Game Report (Word File)
- 4th Officials Log
- USSF Registration Form
- Sign Up to Officiate MSA Sponsored Tournaments and Events
- Request for Upgrade
- Referee Clinic Materials Request
- Referee Clinic Reporting System
- Organization Request for a Referee Clinic
Referee Assessor Forms:
- Game Assessment Report (Word 97 or above) -- For reporting the performance of officials on matches to the appropriate authorities
- Game Assessment Report Instructions (Word 97 or above) -- Instructions for using the above form
- Game Feedback Report (Word 97 or above) -- For giving feedback to the game officials on matches
- Game Feedback Report Instructions (Word 97 or above) -- Instructions for using the above form
- Assessor Handbook (Word 6.0 or above) -- The essential handbook for all USSF Assessors
- Development & Guidance Form - Referee
- Development & Guidance Form - Assistant Referee
Expense Claim Forms:
Other Forms/Requests and Information:
- Mailing List Request -Link to online form
- Notice of Appeal or Protest [pdf]
- Appeals Form - USSF [pdf]
- Disciplinary Actions [pdf]
MSA Special Recognition Award Nomination Forms: Deadline for nominations September 7, 2019
- Young Referee of the Year- link to online form
- Adult Referee of the Year Nomination - link to online form
- Recreational Coach of the Year -Recreational Boys and Girls - Links to USYS
- Competitive Coach of the Year- Select Boys and Girls - Links to USYS
- Administrator of the Year- Links to USYS
- Volunteer of the Year - Links to USYS
- TopSoccer Buddy of the Year- Links to USYS
- Sportsmanship Awards [pdf]
MSA Accepts E-Check, MasterCard, Visa and American Express
It is the policy of MSA not to issue refunds for permits, permissions, rosters and player passes that are issued online through our e-Travel services. Refunds for registrations, clothing, manuals and other goods and services may be requested via e-mail at email@example.com. Such refunds are subject to any current applicable MSA policy found in the MSA Policy Manual. If you are unsure about a purchase, contact MSA at firstname.lastname@example.org before making any online credit card purchase.
Getting the Acrobat Reader:
1. Download the Free Adobe Acrobat Software below (if you already have it, proceed to step 3. Remember where you save it!
2. After it has finished downloading (About 15 minutes), install Adobe Acrobat on your computer.
3. Click on the link to the form you need below. Allow 1-2 minutes for form to open.
4. Depending on your browser, the file may open automatically in Adobe Acrobat. If not, save the file to your hard drive and open it in Adobe Acrobat.
5. Print the form, fill-out completely and return to MYSA.