- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
The Mississippi Soccer Association is a nonprofit organization that represents over 18,000 youth soccer players, 3,000 coaches and 1,000 referees throughout the State of Mississippi. MSA consists of various leagues that register youth players (boys and girls) from ages of 4 through 19 and adult players 20 and older, throughout the state.
It is the mission of the Mississippi Soccer Association to: Serve Mississippi by promoting soccer and educating players, coaches, officials, and families in a safe and fun environment.
Mississippi Soccer Association is a member of the United States Youth Soccer Association (USYS) and the official representative of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF) for the State of Mississippi. By affiliation with the Mississippi Soccer Association, players are also affiliated with the USYS and have the opportunity to participate in the following functions:
- All sanctioned tournaments in the United States, Canada and abroad.
- State Cup and President's Cup Competition - which, in turn, can lead to Regional Competition and National Competition.
- Coaches Cup & MSA ADMIRAL Cup - unique tournaments that are only open to recreational players.
- Division I Select Program – Mississippi’s elite player program for select players
- State Select Teams Program (ODP): The State Select Teams Program is the first step in moving toward selection for the Regional and National Olympic Development Program teams and the USSF National Youth Teams. ODP is the highest level of youth play in the nation and is regarded by many colleges as their most important avenue for recruiting and providing scholarships.
- Top Soccer Program - which is dedicated to youth athletics with special needs.
- Soccer Start Program - which is designed for the inner city and rural players.
- Insurance Coverage - Players, coaches and assistant coaches are covered under this policy. Also, all League Board of Directors are covered under a $1,000,000.00 liability policy..
- Coaching Certification and License Courses: MSA offers age specific courses for the novice coach at three levels.
- National Youth Module Courses -
- Level 1 for U6 and /U8 coaches
- Level 2 for U8 and U10 coaches
- Level 3 for U12 coaches
- Courses are between 4-6 hours in length and involve both classroom and fieldwork.
- Intermediate course are also offered at three levels - State E & D Levels.
- More advanced courses are offered at the National 'D' and 'C' License levels.
- All instructors are Nationally Licensed and trained.
- Referee Training – various clinics are held over the course of the year for anyone who would like to expand their knowledge and officiate soccer games.
- Various Pamphlets: Free literature and guides are available including 'Welcome to US Youth Soccer', Introductory Rules - Officials Handbook, Referee, Coaches & Parents Guide, Risk Management and more.
- To cast one vote at all membership business meetings.
- To have qualified teams participate in all Mississippi Soccer Association sponsored and sanctioned tournaments.
- To have qualified individuals hold Mississippi Soccer Association Council offices if elected in accordance with the provisions of Mississippi Soccer Association Constitution and Bylaws.
- To participate fully in all Mississippi Soccer Association programs for which the organization is eligible.
- Annual Organizational Membership Fee - $100
- Player Fees for National Memberships, insurance and services
U6, U8 $11.00
U10, U12, U14,U16,U19 $20.00 DIV 1 $25.00 DIV IIB
$25.00 DIV IIA