- Annual Membership Application
- D&O Insurance
- Download Forms
- e-Pass and e-Travel
- Soccer Links
- MSA Event Planning
- Registrar FAQ's
- US Youth Soccer Workshop Presentations
- MSA Club Territories
- Log In to Game Officials
- Referee Contacts
- Latest Ref News
- Referee Development Forms
- 2016 MSA Licensed Officials
- 2016 MSA Certified Assignors
- 2016 Certified MSA Instructors
- 2016 Certified MSA Assessors
- Sign up to Ref MSA Events
- Report Abuse or Assault
You wish to obtain a release for your player to participate in another state. The player must first be registered in the state they are domiciled and then released to the new state. You may accomplish this by registering the player through our GotSoccer system and completing the Region III Interstate release form. Follow the steps below.
1. Register the Player in Mississippi for interstate release.
2. Download the Region III Interstate Release form
Complete the Region III Interstate Release form and fax to the MSA office at 601-420-6054 or scan and e-mail to email@example.com
USYS Player Policy Rule 201:
Rule 201. PLAYER REGISTRATION
Section 1. A youth player must register each seasonal year in the State Association in which he or she resides with his or her parent or parents or guardian or guardians, or, for a student in residence at a boarding school, college, or university, the player may register in the state in which the boarding school, college, university, or division of the college or university is located. Any other questions of residency may be determined by the State Association in which the player is registered to vote or holds a current driver’s license.
Section 2. (a) Any youth player wishing to play on a team of a member of a State Association other than the State Association where the player is registered, must receive written permission from—
(1) the State Association where the player is registered; and
(2) the other State Association of the team on which the player wishes to play.
(b) Permission must be obtained each seasonal year.
Section 3. A youth player is registered for a seasonal year from the moment the player or the player’s representative executes the registration form and pays the appropriate fees.