ARTICLE VII: MEETINGS
Section 1. Annual General Meeting. Annual general meetings of MSA shall be held in January or February at a time and place determined by the council.
A. Notice of Meeting. MSA shall provide to each organization member and the council:
1. no more than ninety (90) days but no fewer than forty-five (45) days before the date of the meeting, notice of the annual general meeting, giving the date, time, and location of the meeting; and
2. at least fifteen (15) days before the date of the meeting, a proposed agenda with copies of reports of officers and any items proposed to be considered at the meeting.
B. Business Items. Any business item (other than proposed amendments to the articles of incorporation or bylaws of MSA) to be presented at an annual general meeting must be submitted in writing to MSA at least forty-five (45) days before the meeting.
C. Voting Body.
1. The voting body shall be composed of one or more representatives designated n writing by the governing authority of the member organization.
2. Full Members shall have one (1) vote.
3. Associate and affiliate members shall have one (1) vote in those matters which either or both are eligible to vote.
4. Each member of the council, except the individual chairing the meeting, is entitled to one vote each at meetings. The individual who is chairing a meeting of the may vote only when the vote is by ballot or, in all other cases, to affect the result of the vote.
5. Each member shall register its primary and alternate delegates to the AGM with the secretary/treasurer or the secretary/treasurer’s delegate no later than thirty (30) days prior to the meeting. No member may vote for more than one organization.
D. Quorum. A quorum for any membership meeting shall be established with 50% plus 1 of the votes eligible to be cast represented.