MSA has been partnered with GotSoccer/GotSport since 2009. We continue to work together to create a functional and productive system for our member organizations.
As we navigate to the GotSport 2.0 system for 2020-21, below is information to assist in this navigation.
Here is a link to the MS club on boarding page for the GotSport platform.
Click on Phase 1, 2, or 3 with 1 being the new user training,.
Below is also a link if you’d like to book a 1v1 meeting to walk through things with a GotSoccer rep at your convenience.
To layout the process for you, you can follow the steps below to get all information into the system and prepare your teams to be carded.
Go to system.gotsport.com and click user login in the top right-hand corner of the screen.
Username: your email
Password: (If you don't know your password, click "Forgot Password")
Then you can follow the steps below to get everything setup for your teams.
- Create all coaches and managers. This will be easiest done via an upload. You can export a file from GotSoccer Legacy (old system) if needed that will have all your coaches information needed- https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360023076233-Creating-A-Coach-From-an-Admin-Account-
- Prompt coaches/managers to reset password so they can login to complete background check, safe sport, etc. - https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038501993-User-Account-Login
- Coaches can follow these steps to complete requirements - https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360049592294-Submitting-Background-Check
- You have options for step 4. You can either setup a program registration in the new system https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022257254-Create-Player-Registration-Program or you can upload players. https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360047405994-Player-Upload Same as your coaches you can export information our of our Legacy platform if you need this in an easy to format file.
- In a program you can ask for player photos, if you upload, you will need to follow these steps to upload photos for players. https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360045221573-Add-Edit-a-Player-Photo-
- Once all of your members are in the system (players, coaches, managers) you can go ahead and create your teams https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038920014
- Then you can assign players, coaches, and managers to teams using the roster builder. https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360048042453-Assigning-Players-to-Teams
- Then once all players have headshots on file, and all coaches/managers have completed requirements completed you can submit to the state for player passes. https://gotsport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038030754-Submit-Teams-to-a-League-Governing-Body-
Then in terms of support, you have 4 main channels you can utilize.
- Clubs@gotsport.com - this is an upper-tier support email made up of staff who work on our state team with the state office.
- Mike Nieto - MSA's state rep - Mike.Nieto@gotsport.com
- Support Center - The support center is open 9-5 EST, Monday - Friday. They can be reached via chat within your account (help button at the bottom of the screen) or via phone at 904-746-4446.
- Support Articles - The support articles can be found within your account by either using the help button (same as chat) or via the support tab in your left tab bar. This should have documentation for how to complete tasks as a club admin, as well as help articles for your membership as a coach or parent.