Within this section you will find all necessary instructions, forms, etc. to complete any day-to-day actions for players, parents, instructors, etc. Player movement within a state organization and/or club may require the approval of the player's primary organization. All MSA policies must be followed to ensure eligibility of the player and the team involved. Failure to properly register with a USYS organization or team could deem the player ineligible as well as the team involved. Only the player's parent or legal guardian may request movement or release - no exceptions.
Player Interclub Transfer Form - Any player wishing to move from a currently rostered team to another MSA organization must have his/her parent or legal guardian complete the Interclub Transfer form.
The primary organization with which the player is leaving may deny such transfer if any of the criteria below are met:
- The player has an outstanding financial obligation to the current organization.
- By the player leaving the current team, the action could cause the team to dissolve due to lack of number of team members. This is in quantity only, not quality.
Failure to follow the guidelines above could result in the player being declared ineligible for the remainder of the season. Participating as an ineligible player would also jeopardize the status of the team with MSA.
Player Release from Soccer Form - A Player Release form is required whenever a currently rostered player with MSA decides to quit soccer for the remainder of the season. This is a permanent action and cannot be reversed prior to the next seasonal year. A parent or legal guardian of the player must request this action. An organization may deny this release should the player still have an outstanding balance owed.
Player Suspension Form -
In the event a player is ejected from a match, the player must serve a suspension based on the infraction. This serving of a suspension must be documented.
1. In the event of a USYS/MSA Sanctioned Tournament, the suspension must be served during the next tournament game for the team. If the suspension is earned during the last game of the event, it must be served during the next USYS/MSA Sanctioned event.
2. If a suspension is earned during a MSA Sponsored Tournament, the suspension must be served during the next scheduled game(s). If the suspension is earned during the last game of a District Tournament, the suspension must be served during the first game(s) of the MSA State Recreational Cup event.
3. If a suspension is earned during the MSA Premier Cup and is unable to be served, the suspension must be served during the first game of any Regional competition the team earns. If the team does not compete in Regional Competition, the suspension must be served during the following season's MSA Premier Cup .
4. If a suspension is earned during MCSL or National League Conference play, the suspension must be served during the next scheduled league game. If a game is not scheduled, the suspension must be served during the first game(s) of the MSA Premier Cup or USYS Regional event, whichever is first.
Guest Player Permission Form -
Team Notification of Travel - for the 2020-21 season, MSA is requiring all teams traveling out-of-state to complete a Notification of Travel prior to the event. This is due to the COVID-19 pandemic, ensuring our teams are traveling to safe destinations within the US.
Team ID Card Order Form - teams may order the standard MSA ID cards for all approved rostered players, coaches, and managers. The card fee is $5 per card ordered. For overnight shipping, there is a flat fee of $15 per order. Orders combined into one shipment may incur a higher shipping cost if necessary. Orders submitted after Thursdays @ noon will not be processed or shipped until the following Monday. Orders being picked up at the MSA State Office must be picked up between regular business hours of 9:00 am - 4:30 pm M-F. MSA will not be responsible for any orders left for pickup in the drop box at the office.